Tuesday, December 17, 2013 by Andrew Conkling
Whether it's your boss, family, friends, or someone else, it's easy to think of something you want to ask someone… but not have the opportunity to ask it right away. This week's tip, shared by visruts, offers an easy way to keep track of these questions until the opportunities arise!
If you are anything like me, you have a perpetual habit of forgetting important questions that you wanted to ask someone. However, Remember The Milk has a really easy way of helping you with this.
- Create a new list with the name of the of the person you want to ask the questions.
- Add tasks to the list that you want to ask the person.
- Use priorities for each question so you know which to ask first if you have limited time.
- Add a location for all of the tasks in this list – this should be where you would normally meet the person (that way you won't forget when you are nearby)
- Remember your pressing questions!
In addition to these tips, I find it helpful to add a note with the answers I got to each question before I completed them so that everything would be organized in a central place.
Thanks for sharing this tip, visruts! You're our Tips & Tricks Tuesday winner this week.
Do you have a suggestion for our weekly Tips & Tricks post? Got an interesting set-up or idea? Head over to the Tips & Tricks forum, add a new topic, and let us know how you use Remember The Milk. Each week we'll give away a 1 year Pro account to the user whose idea inspires the Tips & Tricks Tuesday blog post for that week.
Posted in: Tips & Tricks