Friday, December 23, 2011 by Emily Boyd
Before Bob T. Monkey heads off for the holidays, we wanted to bring you version 2.0.7 of Remember The Milk for Android. This update includes a bunch of small enhancements and bug fixes, detailed below.
- Update widgets for Ice Cream Sandwich (we prepared the app for ICS with our 2.0.0 release, but this final tweak means we're ready to call the app "ICS ready" :).
- Updates to localizations for Chinese (Simplified), Danish, Portuguese (Portugal) and Spanish.
- Fix issue with widgets not opening to the correct task list in some instances.
- Fix issue with tag display on the Samsung Galaxy S II.
- Fix issue with display of repeat interval "every [interval] [day name]".
Don't have the app yet? Learn more about Remember The Milk for Android.
Update: We've just released another Android bug fix update (2.0.8), as some users experienced an issue with widgets and/or shortcuts being removed from the homescreen when updating to 2.0.7 — sorry to those affected by this issue! :(
Posted in: New Features & Updates