Tuesday, November 15, 2011 by Emily Boyd
Bob T. Monkey brings us another bug squishing release, following our big Remember The Milk for Android update. Version 2.0.5 includes:
- Improve updates to lists/widgets using locatedWithin search criteria.
- Fix display of "every last [DAY] of the month" repeat intervals.
- Fix issue with parsing due dates on days with timezone transition.
- Fix issue with repeat intervals passed via the Android Share menu.
- Fix issue with Reminders Bar task entries not being removed if the related task was completed from the Reminders screen.
Versions 2.0.3 and 2.0.4 were also bug squishing updates that we skipped on the blog, but head over to the release notes if you'd like to check whether a bug that you spotted has been fixed. (Not fixed? Be sure to let us know about it so we can get that thing squished!)
Don't have the app yet? Learn more about Remember The Milk for Android.
Posted in: New Features & Updates