Tuesday, November 1, 2011 by Emily Boyd
Bob T. Monkey's been busy with another bug squishing release, following our big Remember The Milk for Android update. Version 2.0.2 includes:
- Initial sync now uses 50% less memory.
- Updates to localizations for Chinese (Simplified), Danish, German, Spanish, French and Portuguese (Brazil).
- Fix issue with updating widgets on Motorola devices running Gingerbread.
- Fix issue with task counts on tags/locations not clearing when all tasks were disassociated from that tag/location.
- Fix issue with editing tags for multiple tasks not syncing as expected.
- Fix issues with Finnish date parsing.
- Fix miscellaneous crashes.
Don't have the app yet? Learn more about Remember The Milk for Android.
Posted in: New Features & Updates