Tuesday, October 25, 2011 by Emily Boyd
Following our big Remember The Milk for Android update last week, we discovered a few bugs that had managed to sneak through into the release. :( Bugs just won't do, so we've released version 2.0.1, including:
- Updated layout of 2×2 widget to show more tasks.
- Updates to localizations for Chinese (Traditional), Czech, German, Italian, Norwegian (Norsk), Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, and Swedish.
- Fix issue with task counts on lists not clearing when all tasks were removed from a list.
- Fix issue with widgets not being updated after some actions run from the "More" menu.
- Fix issues with Norwegian date parsing.
- Fix issue with missing widget shadows.
- Fix miscellaneous crashes.
We've still got Bob furiously attempting to work around a bug in some Motorola devices that means the widgets don't update correctly in some circumstances. Fingers crossed that Bob will be able to figure out a fix shortly!
Don't have the app yet? Learn more about Remember The Milk for Android.
Posted in: New Features & Updates